Let’s get real…
- Do you suffer from ‘afternoon slump’ syndrome? You know, when around 2pm (give or take a few) you find yourself searching for a quick fix to put some pep in your step. Whether it be caffeine or sugar, the need is real.
- Do you ever get ‘hungry’ between meals?
- Do you lay in bed at night wondering what’s wrong with you because you just can’t sleep? Or even sleep through the night?
- Maybe you’ve tried multiple diets only to find you slipped back into your old, crappy, habits before you even know it.
If you’ve found yourself thinking “that’s SO me” to any of the above, you are not alone! There are thousands of others out there battling their inner ‘sugar monster’ as well. That beast is real nasty too.
The good new is…I can help!
The 21 Day Sugar Detox was created by Diane Sanfilippo, Certified Nutrition Consultant and author of the 21 Day Sugar Detox books, and the New York Times Best-Seller, Practical Paleo.
Thousands of others have gone through this program and found freedom from their sugar monster, and now it’s YOUR turn!
So, what is the 21 Day Sugar Detox?
The 21DSD is a nutritional reset that helps curb your sugar cravings and helps put a stop to the blood sugar roller coaster. The 21 DSD is based in real, whole, nutrient dense foods. Yes, you get to eat real food, and good food at that. It’s not about deprivation or extremes. It’s a program to help empower you in moving forward with food freedom and making choices to help support your best health.
Join one of my 21 Day Sugar Detox Groups and you’ll have access too…
- Interactive video presentations and coaching calls – we’ll chat about how to get prepared, what to expect for the coming week, life after the detox, and much more. I’ll also answer all your burning questions!
- A participant workbook – This is a valuable tool you will only have access to when you sign up to work with a certified 21 Day Sugar Detox Coach.
- Access to a private Facebook group – I’ll post daily with what to expect, extra recipes, motivation and more!
- My nutritional expertise! – As a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner I’ll be able to answer all you’re burning questions involving nutrition beyond the 21DSD program.
My number one priority is to help YOU complete the program successfully, whatever that means for you!
I promise you, that in three weeks you will feel more empowered in your food choices and will have gained priceless information and knowledge to help you move forward.
We will work TOGETHER to reach YOUR goals!
My sugar detox story:
Many people, who meet me today, assume that I’ve always been a fairly health eater, that I probably have never struggled with an inner ‘sugar monster’. They couldn’t be more wrong.
Growing up, we ate fairly healthy. I mean, I remember eating quite a few vegetables, and I was even that ‘weird kid’ that loved salads. However, as I got older, and had a little more freedom to eat out on my own and make my own choices…I made a lot of poor choices. In high school I pretty much survived of soda and processed foods. In fact, my daily lunch, besides the occasional fast food, was a Dr. Pepper, a Snickers or a Whatchamacallit candy bar, and either Flamin’ Hot Cheetos or Doritos. I kid you not.
During my first year of marriage, my husband was gone more often than he was home (that’s just life when you’re husband is a U.S. Marine) and this meant cooking for one, occasionally two when he w as actually home. For me, that meant I had zero motivation to cook anything. I mean, why make a mess and waste time when it was only me eating? Side note: cooking for one can be quick, easy, healthy delicious, and not messy. So for that first year of marriage, I survived on all sorts of frozen foods (frozen waffles, Bagel Bites, frozen pizza, Pizza Rolls, frozen taquitos, etc), and the pantry was filled with Pop-Tarts, cereals, chocolate milk mix, so much Dr. Pepper, Ramen, and more of the same. In fact, cooking back then meant browning ground beef or cooking chicken for Hamburger Helper or Chicken Helper.
About a year into my marriage, I decided something had to change with my health. I was always tired but couldn’t sleep well at night, I struggled with daily brain fog, I lacked energy and motivation, if I missed a meal I was real hangry, and overall my health was on a slow but steady decline. I felt 60 and I was only 21!
I started to ‘clean up’ my diet, and back then the big thing was ‘Clean Eating’. And for awhile that really helped. I started to notice an improvement in how I was feeling overall, but hit wall real fast. Over the years I tried various diets, as in ways of eating not attempts to lose weight. Vegetarianism, veganism, adding back eggs and dairy, fish as my only meat source, low carb, etc. You name, I probably tried it. It all helped, but only for a bit. And I just couldn’t get off the sugar.
Then a few years back someone I followed on IG posted about the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I was immediately intrigued and order the book off Amazon ASAP. I started just a few days after reading the book, and haven’t looked back! The noticeable improvements had me sold. I looked more into Diane Sanfilippo’s work and transitioned to a Paleo diet post 21DSD with the help of Practical Paleo.
This program changed my life!
Since then, my diet has evolved (as it should) and I no longer eat strictly paleo. I have also gone on to complete this program, five more times in it’s entirety, and learn something about myself and food freedom each and every time.
I am thankful to have the opportunity to help change the lives of others with my knowledge and love of real food nutrition, and the 21 Day Sugar Detox.
I know it will change your life too!